- Save at least 20% on early bookings for 2020
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Istanbul, Paris & more
- Travel before 31st March 2020 (inclusive)
Juba weather in April 2020
- 3535°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 8888 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The April weather guide for Juba, South Sudan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Juba in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 35°C in Juba in April with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Juba in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Juba in April - that's 54% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Juba in April?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Juba in April and the average monthly rainfall is 88mm.
Juba sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Juba in April 2020. Select a month to view Juba sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:52||19:02|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:47||19:00|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:42||18:59|
- Save up to 40% in Hotels.com Wanderlust sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 22nd March 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in South Sudan in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in South Sudan in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.