- Save on beach holidays with cheap deals from On the Beach
- Plus pay just £30 low deposit per person
- Spread the cost until 2 weeks before departure
Mahe weather in April 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 178178 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 3030°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Mahe, Seychelles shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Mahe weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Mahe in April is a hot 30°C (86°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 24°C (75°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 62% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 178mm (7.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 17 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Mahe in April is 30°C (86°F).
Mahe sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mahe in April 2020. Select a month to view Mahe sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:20||18:24|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:18||18:18|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:17||18:14|
- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com summer sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th September 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about the Seychelles
Where's hot in the Seychelles in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Seychelles in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details