- Win £500 Travel Up voucher put towards your next holiday
- Enter into the competition to be in with a chance
- Min spend of £1000. Holiday booking for 2 people or more
Kumgangsan weather in April 2020
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8282 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The April weather guide for Kumgangsan, North Korea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Kumgangsan in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in Kumgangsan in April, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kumgangsan in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kumgangsan in April - that's 57% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kumgangsan in April?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Kumgangsan in April and the average monthly rainfall is 82mm.
Kumgangsan sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kumgangsan in April 2020. Select a month to view Kumgangsan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:13||18:51|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:52||19:04|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:32||19:19|
- Save up to 20% on selected hotels with coupon offer
- Redeem at 8:00am till 11:59pm on 16th & 23rd Jan
- Travel before 30th June 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in North Korea in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in North Korea in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.