- Save up to 20% on selected hotels with coupon offer
- Redeem at 8:00am till 11:59pm on 16th & 23rd Jan
- Travel before 30th June 2020 (inclusive)
Niamey weather in April 2020
- 4141°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2727°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The April weather guide for Niamey, Niger shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Niamey in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 41°C in Niamey in April with extreme heat and humidity, falling to 27°C at night.
How sunny is it in Niamey in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Niamey in April - that's 63% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Niamey in April?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Niamey in April and the average monthly rainfall is 5mm.
Niamey sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Niamey in April 2020. Select a month to view Niamey sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:47||19:03|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:38||19:05|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:30||19:07|
- Compare fares from leading airlines to find best price
- Save EXTRA £10 on flights to Niger with Kiwi.com
- Minimum spend £150 on Kiwi.com promo code
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Niger in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Niger in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.