- Browse the lowest fares on Oman Air flights in 2019/2020
- Book flights to Oman, the Middle East & across Asia
- Depart from London Heathrow & Manchester Airport
Janakpur weather in April 2020
- 3535°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 3434 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The April weather guide for Janakpur, Nepal shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Janakpur in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 35°C in Janakpur in April with very high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Janakpur in April?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Janakpur in April - that's 70% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Janakpur in April?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Janakpur in April and the average monthly rainfall is 34mm.
Janakpur sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Janakpur in April 2020. Select a month to view Janakpur sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||05:52||18:19|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:37||18:25|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:24||18:33|
- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from Birmingham, Edinburgh, Heathrow & Manchester
- Book flights to Dubai, Bali, Thailand, Australia & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Nepal in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Nepal in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.