- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Tsumkwe weather in April 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 3030 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The April weather guide for Tsumkwe, Namibia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tsumkwe in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Tsumkwe in April with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tsumkwe in April?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tsumkwe in April - that's 75% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Tsumkwe in April?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Tsumkwe in April and the average monthly rainfall is 30mm.
Tsumkwe sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tsumkwe in April 2020. Select a month to view Tsumkwe sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:45||18:38|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:49||18:27|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:53||18:17|
- Explore the latest holiday offers for Namibia
- Filter offers by type, style, rating & departure date
- Book holidays & tours for 50 year olds & over
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Namibia in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Namibia in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.