- Find cheap flights to Mauritania with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Oualata weather in April 2020
- 3939°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2626°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The April weather guide for Oualata, Mauritania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Oualata in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 39°C in Oualata in April with very high heat and humidity, falling to 26°C at night.
How sunny is it in Oualata in April?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Oualata in April - that's 72% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Oualata in April?
There are usually no days with some rain in Oualata in April and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
Oualata sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Oualata in April 2020. Select a month to view Oualata sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:22||18:41|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:12||18:44|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:03||18:48|
- Save 25% on hotels with early bookings (60 days in advance)
- Book hotel stays in top destinations around the world
- Including London, New York, Dubai, Orlando & many more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Mauritania in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mauritania in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.