- Browse available Cosmos tours to Latvia
- Filter tour offers by price, holiday type & interest
- Search for specific travel dates to narrow results
Riga weather in April 2020
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4141 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 00°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Riga, Latvia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Riga weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Riga in April is a cool 10°C (50°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 1°C (34°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 42% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 41mm (1.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 13 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (3 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Riga in April is 0°C (32°F).
Riga sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Riga in April 2020. Select a month to view Riga sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:52||20:04|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:15||20:34|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:37||21:06|
- Book car hire for a 3 day weekend for the price of 2 days
- Rental period must include a Saturday
- Offer available at locations across the UK & Europe
Where's warm in Latvia in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Latvia in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details