- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Man weather in April 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 150150 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The April weather guide for Man, Ivory Coast shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Man weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Man in April is a hot 31°C (88°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 20°C (68°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 55% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 150mm (5.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 10 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Man sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Man in April 2020. Select a month to view Man sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:28||18:40|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:22||18:39|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:16||18:39|
- Save at least 20% on participating IHG hotels
- Book summer hotel stays at least 3 days in advance
- Travel before 15th September 2019 (inclusive)
More Ivory Coast destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details