- Win £500 Travel Up voucher put towards your next holiday
- Enter into the competition to be in with a chance
- Min spend of £1000. Holiday booking for 2 people or more
Basra weather in April 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1616 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The April weather guide for Basra, Iraq shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Basra in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Basra in April with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Basra in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Basra in April - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Basra in April?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Basra in April and the average monthly rainfall is 16mm.
Basra sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Basra in April 2020. Select a month to view Basra sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||05:38||18:08|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:21||18:17|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:06||18:26|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Iraq in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Iraq in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.