- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Gabu weather in April 2020
- 3838°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The April weather guide for Gabu, Guinea-Bissau shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Gabu in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 38°C in Gabu in April with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Gabu in April?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Gabu in April - that's 70% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Gabu in April?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Gabu in April and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
Gabu sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Gabu in April 2020. Select a month to view Gabu sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:53||19:08|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:45||19:09|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:37||19:11|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Guinea-Bissau in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Guinea-Bissau in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.