- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Rurutu weather in April 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 180180 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Rurutu, French Polynesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Rurutu in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Rurutu in April with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Rurutu in April?
The average sea temperature around Rurutu in April is 27°C.
Does it rain in Rurutu in April?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Rurutu in April and the average monthly rainfall is 180mm.
Rurutu sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Rurutu in April 2020. Select a month to view Rurutu sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:13||18:04|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:18||17:52|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:24||17:40|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in French Polynesia
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in French Polynesia in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in French Polynesia in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.