- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Rurutu weather in April 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 180180 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Rurutu, French Polynesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Rurutu weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Rurutu in April is a warm 28°C (82°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 22°C (72°F).
Expect 180mm (7.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 13 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (9 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Rurutu in April is 27°C (81°F).
Rurutu sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Rurutu in April 2020. Select a month to view Rurutu sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:13||18:04|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:18||17:52|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:24||17:40|
- Save up to 20% on hotels in Asia, Oceania & Indian Ocean
- Book hotel stays in the Hilton summer sale
- Travel before 29th February 2020 (inclusive)
Popular French Polynesia destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in French Polynesia in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details