- Find cheap flights to East Timor with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Dili weather in April 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 9999 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Dili, East Timor shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Dili weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Dili in April is a warm 29°C (84°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 20°C (68°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 66% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 99mm (3.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 11 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Dili in April is 29°C (84°F).
Dili sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Dili in April 2020. Select a month to view Dili sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:41||18:42|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:40||18:35|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:41||18:29|
- Find low prices on flights to East Timor
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
More East Timor destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details