- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Avarua weather in April 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 231231 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Avarua, Cook Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Avarua in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Avarua in April with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Avarua in April?
The average sea temperature around Avarua in April is 27°C.
Does it rain in Avarua in April?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Avarua in April and the average monthly rainfall is 231mm.
Avarua sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Avarua in April 2020. Select a month to view Avarua sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:47||18:38|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:51||18:26|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:56||18:16|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in the Cook Islands in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Cook Islands in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.