- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Congo-Kinshasa
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Kinshasa weather in April 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 196196 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The April weather guide for Kinshasa, Congo-Kinshasa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kinshasa in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Kinshasa in April with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kinshasa in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kinshasa in April - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Kinshasa in April?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Kinshasa in April and the average monthly rainfall is 196mm.
Kinshasa sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kinshasa in April 2020. Select a month to view Kinshasa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:01||18:04|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:58||17:59|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:57||17:55|
- Save up to 20% on selected hotels
- Plus save more with coupon codes on 16th & 23rd Jan
- Travel before 30th June 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Congo-Kinshasa in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Congo-Kinshasa in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.