- Explore the best prices available from Emirates
- Latest low fares for business & economy class flights
- Book flights to Dubai, UAE & destinations worldwide
Guangzhou weather in April 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 188188 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The April weather guide for Guangzhou, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Guangzhou in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Guangzhou in April with low heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Guangzhou in April?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Guangzhou in April - that's 24% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Guangzhou in April?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Guangzhou in April and the average monthly rainfall is 188mm.
Guangzhou sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Guangzhou in April 2020. Select a month to view Guangzhou sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:19||18:42|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:06||18:48|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:54||18:54|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.