- Browse top deals on Millennium Hotels in China
- Book hotel stays in China, Hong Kong & Taiwan
- Including online discounts, flexible rates & sale offers
Anyang weather in April 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2626 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The April weather guide for Anyang, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Anyang in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Anyang in April, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Anyang in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Anyang in April - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Anyang in April?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Anyang in April and the average monthly rainfall is 26mm.
Anyang sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Anyang in April 2020. Select a month to view Anyang sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:09||18:44|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:49||18:56|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:31||19:09|
- Save at least 20% on early bookings for 2020
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Istanbul, Paris & more
- Travel before 31st March 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.