- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Diego Garcia weather in April 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2626°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 171171 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Diego Garcia, British Indian Ocean Territory shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Diego Garcia in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Diego Garcia in April with very high heat and humidity, falling to 26°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Diego Garcia in April?
The average sea temperature around Diego Garcia in April is 29°C.
Does it rain in Diego Garcia in April?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Diego Garcia in April and the average monthly rainfall is 171mm.
Diego Garcia sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Diego Garcia in April 2020. Select a month to view Diego Garcia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||07:13||19:15|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||07:12||19:08|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||07:12||19:03|
- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More British Indian Ocean destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.