- Check popular offers on Wendy Wu Tours to Brazil
- Sort by price, duration, reviews & popular ratings
- Book with the award winning specialist tour operator
Rio de Janeiro weather in April 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 146146 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Rio de Janeiro, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Rio de Janeiro sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Rio de Janeiro in April 2020. Select a month to view Rio de Janeiro sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:01||17:52|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:06||17:39|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:12||17:28|
- Save on flights to Fortaleza, Brazil
- Fly from the UK via Paris with Air France
- Prices start from just £552 return
Discover more about Brazil
Where's hot in Brazil in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.