- Check out the cheapest flights on offer to South America
- Includes Buenos Aires, Lima, Rio de Janeiro & Quito
- Prices shown are for return flights including taxes & fees
Natal weather in April 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 226226 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Natal, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Natal weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Natal in April is a hot 30°C (86°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 23°C (73°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 54% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 226mm (8.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 18 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Natal in April is 28°C (82°F).
Natal sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Natal in April 2020. Select a month to view Natal sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||05:23||17:26|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:21||17:20|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:21||17:15|
- Save on flights to Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Fly from the UK via Paris with Air France
- Prices start from just £400 return
Discover more about Brazil
Where's hot in Brazil in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details