- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Natitingou weather in April 2020
- 3636°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 6767 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The April weather guide for Natitingou, Benin shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Natitingou in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 36°C in Natitingou in April with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Natitingou in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Natitingou in April - that's 63% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Natitingou in April?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Natitingou in April and the average monthly rainfall is 67mm.
Natitingou sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Natitingou in April 2020. Select a month to view Natitingou sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:51||19:05|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:44||19:05|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:37||19:06|
- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Benin in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Benin in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.