- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com summer sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th September 2019 (inclusive)
Jabiru weather in April 2020
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 7070 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The April weather guide for Jabiru, Northern Territory shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Jabiru weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Jabiru in April is a hot 33°C (91°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 22°C (72°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 72% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 70mm (2.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 8 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Jabiru sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Jabiru in April 2020. Select a month to view Jabiru sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:43||18:42|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:44||18:33|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:46||18:26|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Discover more about Australia
Where's hot in the Northern Territory in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Northern Territory in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.