- Book tours & holidays to Armenia with G Adventures
- Tour prices start from just £1,138 per person
- Filter holidays by date, price, activity, duration & difficulty
Dilijan weather in April 2020
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6565 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The April weather guide for Dilijan, Armenia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Dilijan in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Dilijan in April, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dilijan in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dilijan in April - that's 44% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Dilijan in April?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Dilijan in April and the average monthly rainfall is 65mm.
Dilijan sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Dilijan in April 2020. Select a month to view Dilijan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:44||19:26|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:21||19:40|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:00||19:56|
- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Armenia
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Armenia in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Armenia in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.