- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Esperanza weather in September 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Antarctica with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- -3-3°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- -11-11°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6262 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- -2-2°C sea temperature
Recommended for Antarctica
The September weather guide for Esperanza, Antarctica shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Esperanza in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -3°C in Esperanza in September, falling to -11°C at night.
Is the sea cold around Esperanza in September?
The average sea temperature around Esperanza in September is -2°C.
Does it rain in Esperanza in September?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Esperanza in September and the average monthly rainfall is 62mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Esperanza sunrise & sunset times for September 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Esperanza in September 2022. Select a month to view Esperanza sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st September 2022||07:47||17:50|
|Thursday, 15th September 2022||06:59||18:28|
|Friday, 30th September 2022||06:08||19:10|
- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.