- Book early for eclipse experience tours in 2021-2024
- Upcoming total solar eclipses in Antarctica in 2021
- Plus Western Australia in 2023 & Texas, USA for 2024
Esperanza weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Antarctica with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 00°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- -7-7°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5656 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- -2-2°C sea temperature
Recommended for Antarctica
The October weather guide for Esperanza, Antarctica shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Esperanza in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 0°C in Esperanza in October, falling to -7°C at night.
Is the sea cold around Esperanza in October?
The average sea temperature around Esperanza in October is -2°C.
Does it rain in Esperanza in October?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Esperanza in October and the average monthly rainfall is 56mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Esperanza sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Esperanza in October 2021. Select a month to view Esperanza sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||06:03||19:13|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||05:12||19:57|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||04:21||20:44|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.