- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Esperanza weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Antarctica with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 11°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- -5-5°C min night temperature
- 1818 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6565 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- -1-1°C sea temperature
Recommended for Antarctica
The November weather guide for Esperanza, Antarctica shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Esperanza in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 1°C in Esperanza in November, falling to -5°C at night.
Is the sea cold around Esperanza in November?
The average sea temperature around Esperanza in November is -1°C.
Does it rain in Esperanza in November?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Esperanza in November and the average monthly rainfall is 65mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Esperanza sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Esperanza in November 2021. Select a month to view Esperanza sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||04:18||20:48|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||03:33||21:34|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||02:53||22:23|
- Book early for eclipse experience tours in 2021-2024
- Upcoming total solar eclipses in Antarctica in 2021
- Plus Western Australia in 2023 & Texas, USA for 2024
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.