- Check out top deals on tours worldwide in 2021
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter deals by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Esperanza weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Antarctica with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- -7-7°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- -15-15°C min night temperature
- 55 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4747 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
- -2-2°C sea temperature
Recommended for Antarctica
The June weather guide for Esperanza, Antarctica shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Esperanza in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -7°C in Esperanza in June, falling to -15°C at night.
Is the sea cold around Esperanza in June?
The average sea temperature around Esperanza in June is -2°C.
Does it rain in Esperanza in June?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Esperanza in June and the average monthly rainfall is 47mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Esperanza sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Esperanza in June 2021. Select a month to view Esperanza sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||10:10||15:22|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||10:31||15:06|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||10:31||15:13|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.