- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Esperanza weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Antarctica with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- -7-7°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- -15-15°C min night temperature
- 66 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5454 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
- -2-2°C sea temperature
Recommended for Antarctica
The July weather guide for Esperanza, Antarctica shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Esperanza in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -7°C in Esperanza in July, falling to -15°C at night.
Is the sea cold around Esperanza in July?
The average sea temperature around Esperanza in July is -2°C.
Does it rain in Esperanza in July?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Esperanza in July and the average monthly rainfall is 54mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Esperanza sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Esperanza in July 2022. Select a month to view Esperanza sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||10:30||15:14|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||10:06||15:42|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||09:28||16:21|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.