- Save on expedition cruises with top Hurtigruten deals
- Book cruises to Alaska, Antarctica, Svalbard & the Arctic
- Plus destinations across Europe, Caribbean & Americas
Esperanza weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Antarctica with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 33°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- -3-3°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6565 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- -1-1°C sea temperature
Recommended for Antarctica
The February weather guide for Esperanza, Antarctica shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Esperanza in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 3°C in Esperanza in February, falling to -3°C at night.
Is the sea cold around Esperanza in February?
The average sea temperature around Esperanza in February is -1°C.
Does it rain in Esperanza in February?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Esperanza in February and the average monthly rainfall is 65mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Esperanza sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Esperanza in February 2022. Select a month to view Esperanza sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||04:20||21:41|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||05:04||20:58|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||05:48||20:11|
- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.