- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Esperanza weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Antarctica with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- -6-6°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- -15-15°C min night temperature
- 88 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7272 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
- -2-2°C sea temperature
Recommended for Antarctica
The August weather guide for Esperanza, Antarctica shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Esperanza in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -6°C in Esperanza in August, falling to -15°C at night.
Is the sea cold around Esperanza in August?
The average sea temperature around Esperanza in August is -2°C.
Does it rain in Esperanza in August?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Esperanza in August and the average monthly rainfall is 72mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Esperanza sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Esperanza in August 2021. Select a month to view Esperanza sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||09:25||16:25|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||08:39||17:07|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||07:50||17:48|
- Check out top deals on tours worldwide in 2021
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter deals by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.