- Save up to 33% on adventure tours in 2021/2022
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
- Travel before 28th February 2022 (inclusive)
Davis weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Antarctica with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- -6-6°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- -11-11°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 88 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
- -2-2°C sea temperature
Recommended for Antarctica
The March weather guide for Davis, Antarctica shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Davis in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -6°C in Davis in March, falling to -11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Davis in March?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Davis in March - that's 26% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Davis in March?
The average sea temperature around Davis in March is -2°C.
Does it ever rain in Davis in March?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Davis in March and the average monthly rainfall is 8mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Davis sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Davis in March 2021. Select a month to view Davis sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:31||21:27|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||07:30||20:21|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||08:26||19:17|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is warm in Antarctica in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Antarctica in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.