- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Davis weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Antarctica with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- -14-14°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- -21-21°C min night temperature
- 22 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 99 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
- -2-2°C sea temperature
Recommended for Antarctica
The July weather guide for Davis, Antarctica shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Davis in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -14°C in Davis in July, falling to -21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Davis in July?
There are normally 0 hours of bright sunshine each day in Davis in July - that's 13% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Davis in July?
The average sea temperature around Davis in July is -2°C.
Does it ever rain in Davis in July?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Davis in July and the average monthly rainfall is 9mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Davis sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Davis in July 2021. Select a month to view Davis sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||Darkness all day|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||12:43||15:06|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||11:26||16:24|
- Browse top offers on solo holidays & singles escorted tours
- Filter offers by travel style, destination, dates & price
- Styles include walking holidays, cruises, city breaks & tours
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is warm in Antarctica in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Antarctica in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.