- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Davis weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Antarctica with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- -14-14°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- -21-21°C min night temperature
- 77 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 77 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
- -2-2°C sea temperature
Recommended for Antarctica
The August weather guide for Davis, Antarctica shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Davis in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -14°C in Davis in August, falling to -21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Davis in August?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Davis in August - that's 26% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Davis in August?
The average sea temperature around Davis in August is -2°C.
Does it ever rain in Davis in August?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Davis in August and the average monthly rainfall is 7mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Davis sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Davis in August 2021. Select a month to view Davis sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||11:21||16:29|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||10:14||17:32|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||09:09||18:29|
- Browse top offers on solo holidays & singles escorted tours
- Filter offers by travel style, destination, dates & price
- Styles include walking holidays, cruises, city breaks & tours
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is warm in Antarctica in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Antarctica in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.