- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Luanda weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Angola with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 120120 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Luanda, Angola shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Angola
How hot is it in Luanda in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Luanda in March with high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Luanda in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Luanda in March - that's 57% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Luanda in March?
The average sea temperature around Luanda in March is 28°C.
Does it rain in Luanda in March?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Luanda in March and the average monthly rainfall is 120mm.
Luanda sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Luanda in March 2021. Select a month to view Luanda sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:11||18:27|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:11||18:20|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:10||18:12|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Angola in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Angola in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.