- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Luanda weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Angola with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
Recommended for Angola
The July weather guide for Luanda, Angola shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Luanda in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Luanda in July, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Luanda in July?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Luanda in July - that's 49% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Luanda in July?
The average sea temperature around Luanda in July is 21°C.
Does it ever rain in Luanda in July?
There are usually no days with some rain in Luanda in July and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Luanda sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Luanda in July 2022. Select a month to view Luanda sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||06:22||18:00|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||06:23||18:03|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||06:22||18:05|
- Explore best prices available from Emirates
- Latest low fares for business & economy class flights
- Book flights to Dubai, UAE & destinations worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.