- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Luanda weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Angola with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
Recommended for Angola
The August weather guide for Luanda, Angola shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Luanda in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Luanda in August, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Luanda in August?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Luanda in August - that's 41% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Luanda in August?
The average sea temperature around Luanda in August is 20°C.
Does it ever rain in Luanda in August?
There are usually no days with some rain in Luanda in August and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Luanda sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Luanda in August 2021. Select a month to view Luanda sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:21||18:05|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:16||18:06|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:09||18:05|
- Explore the latest cheap flight offers to Africa
- Destinations include Accra, Lagos, Luanda, Oran & Tangier
- Prices shown are for return flights including taxes & fees
Where is hot in Angola in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Angola in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.