- Save on flights to/from Hawaii with Hawaiian Airlines
- Browse popular routes & find best fares
- Plus check out top tips on flying to Hawaii & more
American Samoa weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for American Samoa with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 124124 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for American Samoa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for American Samoa
How hot is it in American Samoa in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Pago Pago, American Samoa in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in American Samoa in July?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pago Pago, American Samoa in July - that's 40% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around American Samoa in July?
The average sea temperature around Pago Pago, American Samoa in July is 28°C.
Does it rain in American Samoa in July?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Pago Pago, American Samoa in July and the average monthly rainfall is 124mm.
American Samoa sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for American Samoa in July 2020. Select a month to view American Samoa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The American Samoa sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Pago Pago.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:48||18:06|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:48||18:10|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:45||18:14|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More American Samoa destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.