- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Konduz weather in September 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Afghanistan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Afghanistan
The September weather guide for Konduz, Afghanistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Konduz in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Konduz in September with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Konduz in September?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Konduz in September - that's 77% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Konduz in September?
There are usually no days with some rain in Konduz in September and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Konduz sunrise & sunset times for September 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Konduz in September 2022. Select a month to view Konduz sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st September 2022||05:25||18:23|
|Thursday, 15th September 2022||05:37||18:03|
|Friday, 30th September 2022||05:49||17:40|
- Explore top offers on direct flights from the UK
- Filter destinations by price, trip type, flight time & more
- Choose a destination to see cheapest fares & airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.