- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Konduz weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Afghanistan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 77°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- -2-2°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4242 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Afghanistan
The January weather guide for Konduz, Afghanistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Konduz in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 7°C in Konduz in January, falling to -2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Konduz in January?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Konduz in January - that's 38% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Konduz in January?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Konduz in January and the average monthly rainfall is 42mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Konduz sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Konduz in January 2022. Select a month to view Konduz sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||07:07||16:49|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||07:06||17:03|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||06:58||17:19|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.