- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Konduz weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Afghanistan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5252 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Afghanistan
The April weather guide for Konduz, Afghanistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Konduz in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Konduz in April, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Konduz in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Konduz in April - that's 52% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Konduz in April?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Konduz in April and the average monthly rainfall is 52mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Konduz sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Konduz in April 2022. Select a month to view Konduz sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||05:41||18:17|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||05:21||18:29|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||05:02||18:42|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.