- Explore top offers on direct flights from the UK
- Filter destinations by price, trip type, flight time & more
- Choose a destination to see cheapest fares & airlines
Kandahar weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Afghanistan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 66 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Afghanistan
The November weather guide for Kandahar, Afghanistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kandahar in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Kandahar in November, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kandahar in November?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kandahar in November - that's 82% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Kandahar in November?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Kandahar in November and the average monthly rainfall is 6mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kandahar sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kandahar in November 2021. Select a month to view Kandahar sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||06:23||17:18|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||06:35||17:08|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||06:48||17:03|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.