- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Kandahar weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Afghanistan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Afghanistan
The December weather guide for Kandahar, Afghanistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Kandahar in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Kandahar in December, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kandahar in December?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kandahar in December - that's 68% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Kandahar in December?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Kandahar in December and the average monthly rainfall is 21mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kandahar sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kandahar in December 2021. Select a month to view Kandahar sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||06:49||17:03|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||07:00||17:06|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||07:06||17:14|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.