- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Kandahar weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Afghanistan with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 1717 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Afghanistan
The April weather guide for Kandahar, Afghanistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kandahar in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Kandahar in April with low heat and humidity, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kandahar in April?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kandahar in April - that's 66% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Kandahar in April?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Kandahar in April and the average monthly rainfall is 17mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kandahar sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kandahar in April 2021. Select a month to view Kandahar sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||05:56||18:27|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||05:39||18:36|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||05:23||18:46|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.