- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Jalalabad weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Afghanistan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Afghanistan
The October weather guide for Jalalabad, Afghanistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Jalalabad in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Jalalabad in October with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jalalabad in October?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jalalabad in October - that's 76% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Jalalabad in October?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Jalalabad in October and the average monthly rainfall is 5mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Jalalabad sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Jalalabad in October 2021. Select a month to view Jalalabad sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||05:43||17:32|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||05:54||17:13|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||06:07||16:56|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.