- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Jalalabad weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Afghanistan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 2121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Afghanistan
The May weather guide for Jalalabad, Afghanistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Jalalabad in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Jalalabad in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jalalabad in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jalalabad in May - that's 68% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Jalalabad in May?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Jalalabad in May and the average monthly rainfall is 21mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Jalalabad sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Jalalabad in May 2022. Select a month to view Jalalabad sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||04:59||18:32|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||04:45||18:44|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||04:37||18:55|
- Save on flights & holidays worldwide in the BA sale
- Book holidays to Europe, Dubai & Canada
- Plus flights & holidays to the USA, Caribbean & beyond
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.