- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Jalalabad weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Afghanistan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3838°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 2626°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 1212 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Afghanistan
The August weather guide for Jalalabad, Afghanistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Jalalabad in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 38°C in Jalalabad in August with extreme heat and humidity, falling to 26°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jalalabad in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jalalabad in August - that's 70% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Jalalabad in August?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Jalalabad in August and the average monthly rainfall is 12mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Jalalabad sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Jalalabad in August 2021. Select a month to view Jalalabad sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||04:59||18:50|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||05:10||18:35|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||05:21||18:16|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.