- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Herat weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Afghanistan with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Afghanistan
The June weather guide for Herat, Afghanistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Herat in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Herat in June with high heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Herat in June?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Herat in June - that's 83% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Herat in June?
There are usually no days with some rain in Herat in June and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Herat sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Herat in June 2021. Select a month to view Herat sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||05:10||19:28|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||05:09||19:35|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||05:12||19:37|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.