- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Uruguay coronavirus travel advice
The latest coronavirus statistics for Uruguay and up-to-date resources on travel advice including government organisations and international agencies. Track daily changes of the coronavirus outbreak in Uruguay.
Uruguay coronavirus live updates
- Travel advice for Uruguay - UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO)
- Travellers' health for Uruguay - Ministry of Public Health, Uruguay
- Coronavirus timeline in Uruguay - Wikipedia - coronavirus update
Are there entry restrictions to Uruguay due to the coronavirus?
All non-resident foreign nationals are banned from entering. Travel from Uruguay to the UK is banned until further notice.
Negative PCR test results required for arrivals from the UK. All arrivals face a period of quarantine on entering Uruguay. Quarantine period reduced by taking a 2nd test.
Do I need to quarantine in the UK if I travel from Uruguay?
If you arrive in the UK from Uruguay you do need to self-isolate for 10 days.
FCO travel advice
Uruguay coronavirus - latest statistics
Below is the latest Uruguay coronavirus statistics on the Saturday 27th February 2021 reported at 05:22 (UTC) on 27th February 2021.
- Total number of confirmed cases to date: 56,542
- Total number of deaths to date: 601
- New cases confirmed in the past day: 847
- Deaths recorded in the past day: 6
Uruguay coronavirus timeseries
Cases over time
Cases by day
Deaths over time
Deaths by day
The data displayed is from the 2019 Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 (2019-nCoV) Data Repository developed by Johns Hopkins University Center for Systems Science and Engineering (JHU CSSE) in Baltimore, United States.
Coronavirus in South America
|Country||Total cases||Total deaths||New cases*||New deaths*||Updated|
*Recorded in the past day.
Travel advice - country by country
Recommended for Uruguay
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.