- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
St Pierre & Miquelon covid statistics & advice
The latest Covid-19 statistics on new cases and vaccine rollout in St Pierre & Miquelon plus up-to-date travel advice and resources from government organisations and international agencies.
St Pierre & Miquelon · UK
- Current travel status & restrictions
- Coronavirus updates & resources
- More about St Pierre & Miquelon
- Back to coronavirus advice
For a full summary of Covid-19 statistics and regulations by country, and to compare destinations around the world, visit our interactive Covid-19 travel planner.
Travel advice by country
St Pierre & Miquelon Covid-19 statistics - new cases
The figures below show the average numbers of new cases per 100,000 of population for St Pierre & Miquelon recorded in the latest 7-day and 14-day period and the percentage difference from the week before, plus charts showing the numbers of new cases recorded over the past 10 weeks.
No Covid-19 statistics on the number of newly recorded cases per 100,000 of population currently available for St Pierre & Miquelon.
St Pierre & Miquelon coronavirus live updates
- Travel advice for St Pierre & Miquelon - UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO)
- Travellers' health for St Pierre & Miquelon - Government of St Pierre & Miquelon
- Coronavirus timeline in St Pierre & Miquelon - Wikipedia - coronavirus update
- Latest info on travel to St Pierre & Miquelon - Prefecture of St Pierre & Miquelon
FCDO travel advice
St Pierre & Miquelon travel status
Below is the latest information on the travel and tourism status of St Pierre & Miquelon including entry rules, pre-departure & in-destination Covid-19 testing and quarantine requirements plus current status on the UK travel list for returning to the UK.
Are there entry restrictions to St Pierre & Miquelon due to the coronavirus?
St Pierre & Miquelon is open to fully vaccinated travellers only from the UK.
Negative PCR or Antigen test results required for arrivals from the UK. Arrivals from the UK face a period of quarantine on entering St Pierre & Miquelon. Fully vaccinated passengers exempt from quarantine. Unvaccinated arrivals need to quarantine for a week.
Check out Prefecture of St Pierre & Miquelon for more information.
- OOpen for tourism
- VVaccine passport accepted
- TTest required
- QVQuarantine excl. vaccinated
- TQVTest + quarantine excl. vaccinated
- V+Fully vaccinated only
- T+QTest + quarantine required
- QQuarantine required
- C/BClosed for tourism/Travel ban
Do I need to quarantine in the UK if I travel from St Pierre & Miquelon?
St Pierre & Miquelon is on the ROW list in the UK.
Fully vaccinated & under 18s - No quarantine in the UK is required. No pre-departure test is needed. A PCR test on or before day 2 back in the UK.
Not fully vaccinated - Quarantine at home for 10 days when arriving in the UK. Pre-departure test in St Pierre & Miquelon is required as well as PCR tests on days 2 & 8 in the UK while in quarantine. Test to Release scheme can be used in England on day 5 to shorten quarantine period.
UK status - traffic light system
- ROWROW (Rest of the world)
- CTACommon Travel Area
- RRed list country
- BInternational travel ban
Recommended for St Pierre & Miquelon
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.