- Check out holiday rentals for £100 per night or less
- Browse property locations by map or enter travel dates
- Filter deals by free cancellation, cleanliness & more
Seychelles covid statistics & travel advice
The latest Covid-19 statistics on new cases and vaccine rollout in the Seychelles plus up-to-date travel advice and resources from government organisations and international agencies.
Vaccine rollout (%)
Partially · Fully
7-day · 14-day
Seychelles · UK
- Covid vaccination statistics
- Covid new case statistics
- Current travel status & restrictions
- Coronavirus updates & resources
- More about the Seychelles
- Back to coronavirus advice
For a full summary of Covid-19 statistics and regulations by country, and to compare destinations around the world, visit our interactive Covid-19 travel planner.
Travel advice by country
Seychelles Covid-19 vaccine rollout
Below are the latest statistics on Covid-19 vaccinations in the Seychelles showing the number of people and percentage of the population who are partially and fully vaccinated.
|As of 22/07/2021||Number of people||Percentage of population|
Seychelles Covid-19 statistics - new cases
The figures below show the average numbers of new cases per 100,000 of population for the Seychelles recorded in the latest 7-day and 14-day period and the percentage difference from the week before, plus charts showing the numbers of new cases recorded over the past 10 weeks.
|Week ending||7-day average||7-day weekly change||14-day average||14-day weekly change|
New cases 7-day average
The 7-day average number of new Covid-19 cases per 100,000 of population for the Seychelles recorded over the past 10 weeks.
New cases 14-day average
The 14-day average number of new Covid-19 cases per 100,000 of population for the Seychelles recorded over the past 10 weeks.
The number of newly recorded cases per 100,000 of population for the Seychelles is provided by the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) and is updated weekly.
Seychelles coronavirus live updates
- Travel advice for the Seychelles - UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO)
- Travellers' health for the Seychelles - Ministry of Health, Republic of Seychelles
- Coronavirus timeline in the Seychelles - Wikipedia - coronavirus update
- Latest info on travel to the Seychelles - Seychelles Ministry of Tourism
FCO travel advice
Seychelles travel status
Below is the latest information on the travel and tourism status of the Seychelles including entry rules, pre-departure & in-destination Covid-19 testing and quarantine requirements plus current status on the UK travel list for returning to the UK.
Are there entry restrictions to the Seychelles due to the coronavirus?
Seychelles is open for tourism from the UK. Currently there are no direct flights between UK & Seychelles.
Negative PCR or NAAT test results required for arrivals from the UK.
Check out Seychelles Ministry of Tourism for more information.
- OOpen for tourism
- VVaccine passport accepted
- TTest required
- QVQuarantine excl. vaccinated
- TQVTest + quarantine excl. vaccinated
- V+Fully vaccinated only
- T+QTest + quarantine required
- QQuarantine required
- C/BClosed for tourism/Travel ban
Do I need to quarantine in the UK if I travel from the Seychelles?
Seychelles is on the Red list in the UK.
If you have been in or through the Seychelles in the previous 10 days, you will be refused entry to the UK unless you are a British or Irish national, or you have residence rights in the UK.
All arrivals who are permitted to enter must quarantine in a government approved hotel for 10 days at their own expense.
A pre-departure test in the Seychelles is required as well as PCR tests on days 2 & 8 in the UK while in quarantine.
UK status - traffic light system
- GGreen list country
- CTACommon Travel Area
- G+Green watchlist country
- AAmber list country
- RRed list country
- BInternational travel ban
Discover more about the Seychelles
Recommended for the Seychelles
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.