- Save on beach holidays with cheap deals from On the Beach
- Plus pay just £30 low deposit per person
- Spread the cost until 2 weeks before departure
Seychelles coronavirus travel advice
The latest coronavirus statistics for the Seychelles and up-to-date resources on travel advice including government organisations and international agencies. Track daily changes of the coronavirus outbreak in the Seychelles.
Seychelles coronavirus live updates
- Travel advice for the Seychelles - UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO)
- Travellers' health for Seychelles - Ministry of Health, Republic of Seychelles
- Coronavirus timeline in Seychelles - Wikipedia - coronavirus update
FCO travel advice
Seychelles coronavirus - latest statistics
Below is the latest Seychelles coronavirus statistics on the Thursday 4th June 2020 reported at 02:33 (UTC) on 4th June 2020.
- Total number of confirmed cases to date: 11
- Total number of deaths to date: 0
- New cases confirmed in the past day: 0
- Deaths recorded in the past day: 0
Seychelles coronavirus timeseries
Cases over time
Cases by day
Deaths over time
Deaths by day
The data displayed is from the 2019 Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 (2019-nCoV) Data Repository developed by Johns Hopkins University Center for Systems Science and Engineering (JHU CSSE) in Baltimore, United States.
Coronavirus in Indian Ocean
|Country||Total cases||Total deaths||New cases*||New deaths*||Updated|
*Recorded in the past day.
Coronavirus - country by country
Discover more about the Seychelles
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.